Friday, August 7, 2009

Photos And Logos

Being the disgustingly humble guy that I am, I feel like I owe these people everything for helping me out, with things I could have never done on my own. So, hopefully they get the recognition they deserve for this...




A lot of the pictures you have seen, and will see were done by Foli Creppy.
I met this guy in High School, and I've never known he had this much talent in photography.




The logo that you see/have seen was done by Jay Myth, or Jose Rivera, a talented graphic designer and up and coming emcee.

















The logo that is my background on Myspace and Twitter (follow me...twitter.com/ycthecynic) was done by another talented graphic designer and up and coming emcee/producer Terrence Davis.


So once again...Thank You...and if anyone wants to reach any of them (which I highly encourage), hit me up and I'll give you the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment